The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing content strategy for AEG Presents venues, tours, and festivals. This role will collaborate with marketers as well as internal and external designers to provide creative solutions for all AEG Presents marketing initiatives. This position will also run the AEG Presents social accounts with the primary objective of demonstrating social and creative best practices for other business units, while also growing engagement and reach. Reporting on content performance and using data to drive content creation is a key function of this role. The Social Media manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing content strategy, copywriting, and collaborating with others.
• Manage social media content strategy across AEG Presents tours, venues, and festivals
• Manage the AEG Presents social media channels
• Collaborate with marketing departments to develop long and short term marketing initiatives
• Ensure regional marketing requests follow best practices and work within our creative scope
• Report on content performance and share meaningful insights
• Advise on social trends, new tools, applications, channels and new social platforms
• Monitor creative trends and provide inspiration for content initiatives
• Write copy for tour, festival, and regional marketing priorities
• Gather and consolidate notes from all stakeholders for in progress creative
• Brainstorm ideas for creative shoots with artists
• A minimum education level of: BA/BS in a related area
• 3-5 Years of related work experience
• Possesses knowledge and experience in marketing, knows how to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples if possible).
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Creates clear, meaningful reports.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants, and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills, can write effective copy.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas, and collaborate with a wide range of personalities.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
• Stays up to date on the latest creative and marketing trends.
• Loves music and live events
• Loves art