Warner Classics UK is the department responsible for sales, streaming, marketing and promotion in the UK of classical, neoclassical, crossover, jazz, world music and soundtracks recordings. Labels include Warner Classics, Erato, Rhino and Stateside jazz catalogue titles, Warner France, Spain and Portugal specific albums, and an array of distributed labels including Opera Rara, San Francisco Symphony , Royal Convertgebouw, Munich Philharmonie and Euroarts.
Reporting to the VP Classics, the Senior Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of album, single, artist, projects and playlist campaigns.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
A little bit about our team:
• Warner Classics is home to some of the most celebrated artists in the world of classical music today including Sir Antonio Pappano, Joyce DiDonato, Renaud and Gautier Capuçon, Diana Damrau, Alison Balsom or the Ebene Quartet. It is also the home of exciting emerging talents like Beatrice Rana, Martin James Bartlett, Eric Lu, Elsa Dreisig, Riopy and Jakub Jozef Orliński
• Warner Classics and Erato long and rich history is distinguished by an array of legendary artists who set new musical standards like Maria Callas, Herbert von Karajan, Yehudi Menuhin, Itzhak Perlman and Mstislav Rostropovich .
• The Warner Classics UK team is tasked with developing and expanding the commercial and critical success of this high-quality and varied roster of artists.
• The UK team works in close collaboration with the other UK based commercial, digital, sync, brand-partnership teams. It also works very closely with the repertoire centre based in Paris and London in charge of AR, international marketing and promotion, digital and physical operations, finance and legal affairs
Here you’ll get to:
• Develop and implement traditional and digital marketing, advertising and content strategies
• Establish and maintain successful relationships with key streaming, social media and content accounts (e. g. Spotify., Apple, Amazon, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,etc..) to maximise the commercial impact on priority releases and projects
• Work closely with external partners like artists, artists agencies, DSPs, influencers and any other possible external partners to carry your marketing
• Brief and supervise the work of external and internal partners such as designer agencies and video editors on creating engaging content and adverts
• Brief advertising agencies on paid campaigns, evaluate and optimise throughout
• Analyse campaigns, share results with team, and advise on learnings for future
• Drive engagement, album sales, audio streams and video views. Engage and acquire new customers and followers
• Work with colleagues to set objectives for artists, albums, playlists and projects
• Prepare and work on budgets for both creative and advertising
• Regular reviews of all campaigns
• Ensure innovation and creativity throughout all work, and stay up to date with changes in the market
• Represent the label at concerts and events
• Knowledge and love for music, particularly classical! As well as experience within the music market
• Demonstrable experience with traditional (Press, Radio, TV) and digital music marketing tools and processes
• Good grasp of the UK recorded music market
• Experience executing engagement campaigns, with a successful track record of delivery
• Experience in paid social media and online advertising
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated, with exceptional time management and organisation skills
• A proactive attitude, who proposes ideas, and has the ability to manage and prioritise a large workload
• Strong reporting and analytical skills to interpret and present data when required