Are you a college student studying Human Resources or a Business Degree looking for Summer Internship assignment to compliment your studies? As an intern within the iCIMS Human Resources team, you’ll have the opportunity to work within our Compensation Team on a broad array of compensation initiatives. In this assignment, you’ll assist the Director, Compensation & Benefits with evaluating, implementing and administrating the iCIMS compensation programs to ensure regulatory adherence, market competitiveness and cost effectiveness.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Assist with planning, developing, evaluating, improving, methods and techniques for administering company compensation programs and training managers/employees.
• Assist in Compensation Benchmarking
• Draft initial salary range recommendations
• Participate in Incentive Plan Design & Administration including calculating & processing sales incentives and/or commissions
• Assist with preparing and distributing communication materials and plan documents
• Assist with midyear compensation review process and analysis
• Collaborates with Talent Development to assist in the design of communication strategies to educate employees on compensation programs
• Conducting research on HR best practices and providing internal analysis
• Updating policies and procedures
• Supports the HR team in special projects and/or assignments
• Must be an undergraduate or graduate student completing a degree in Human Resources Management or other HR related or Business discipline during the time of the internship (Summer 2020)
• Strong communications skills
• Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
• Maintains high degree of confidentiality
• Works well in a team environment
• High Proficiency required in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Demonstrated customer service orientation
• Superior attention to detail
• Strong understanding of current employment regulations and compliance issues