Experienced in Salesforce? Love dissecting data? We’re seeking an analytically minded expert collaborator to join our team as a Sales Operations Analyst II, where you’ll help drive sales efficiency within the business to allow us to exceed our growth goals. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally to pull data, perform analyses, build presentations, and help others work through analytical issues. You’ll also create quota setting documentation, breaking quotas down by quarter, tracking progress, and putting together contests/SPIFs. We’re also looking for a confident communicator—someone who isn’t afraid to stand their ground, challenge others’ thinking, and make recommendations. If you are an outgoing, Excel whiz who loves working with sales people, let’s chat!
• Responsible for executing on the day to day tasks and projects that fall within Sales operations (may include building, refining and delivering sales quotes)
• Partner with other departments (including Marketing, Finance, Decision Support) to streamline information flow into the sales organization. This will involve directing the work that is done outside of sales, and interpreting that output into actionable information
• Partner with Sales teams to define and refine Sales Territories and account assignments
• May serve as backup point of contact for Sales Ops for direct business issues
• Consults sales team on reporting and organization data requirements
• Consults the sales organization and provides recommendations for any reporting or data requirement requests
• Heavy reporting and analytical responsibilities to drive recommendations and analytic solutions towards moving the business forward.
• Actively assists in driving process improvement programs cross functionally using business metrics and insights
• Partners with Cloud services on data updates and system configurations to align to sales process
• Work with Sales Operations Director in the preparation of sales operations policies and procedures
• Collaborate with the Talent Development Training team to ensure that process documentation exists in support of teamwide training efforts
• Acts as a primary liaison for sales process roadblocks, creation of process charts
• Assist in the analysis of underlying system issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems, and identify available solutions for consideration.
• Assist with on-boarding new sales talent in regard to applicable systems and operational processes
• Manage ad-hoc requests concurrently.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• 4 Year College Degree required (Math, Finance, English, or Management Information Systems preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in quantitative-based roles or sales-based roles (a blend of both preferred)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Experience in working in SFDC (required), Tableau, and other quantitative tools a plus
• Comfort and experience in ambiguous situations
• Results orientated with a proven track record of flawless execution, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
• Process-oriented, accountable and trustworthy
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth while managing multiple priorities
• Proven success in achieving results through others and being a strong team player
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)