The Digital Project Manager position is a full time, digital position. This position will have a focus on campaign execution. They will work with digital department teammates, sales and programming departments to implement existing systems and develop new techniques to exceed advertiser expectations. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in digital campaign creation and recommendations to sales department
• Work with demand side platform partners to generate optimum campaign recommendations
• Manage campaign workflow across all station digital platforms, including desktop, streaming, mobile, video, email and social
• Ensure quality of our streaming user experience by trafficking ads, station promotional messages and programming segments
• Maintain digital department inventory and tracking systems
• Monitor campaign delivery and performance, identify optimization and enhancement opportunities
• Reconcile third-party delivery platforms each month for finance department
• Assist in campaign recaps for sales department
• Great communication skills and attention to detail, both written and verbal
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills are essential
• Comfort level with digital targeting strategies such as geotargeting, geofencing, keyword and category contextual
• Familiarity with ad servers such as DoubleClick (DFP) and Triton TAP are a plus
• Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Google Docs and Drive
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and Audition
• Flexibility with working hours to execute occasional campaign elements
What we Offer:
• Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
• Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
• Competitive pay and the ability to increase income.
• Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full-time employees.
• Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.