Cumulus Nashville currently features 5 stations in the Nashville area. 92q wqqk, Nash Icon 95.5 WSM-FM, Super Talk 99.7 WWTN, Nash 103.3 WKDF, 104.5 The Zone WGFX as well as the Titans Radio Network. Note: We are in a growth period and are looking to hire a passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers to help in our effort to make this group the best it can be. .
• Reports directly to Chief Engineer with Direction from the Director of I.T.
• Help maintains station operation and performance with preventative care and maintenance
• Follows routine maintenance procedures and schedules for all broadcast equipment
• Assist with installs and perform maintenance on audio consoles, audio routers, recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, remote equipment, etc.
• Assists with maintenance and support of computer networks and related systems
• Provide coverage in the absence of other engineering staff
• Engineering Tech for Remote Broadcast
• Engineer both Live and Recorded Audio Live Performances
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literacy in or the desire to learn applicable software packages which may include (Microsoft OS and Office Suite, OpX automation, etc.)
• Ability to assist in troubleshooting and repairing computer, network and automation equipment
• Willingness to assist with general maintenance and repair of our FM transmitting facilities
• Ability to multi-task and handle time sensitive and high pressures situations
• Interaction with management, sales staff and on-air staff at all levels
• May be required to lift 50 pounds
Preferred Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of electrical systems, UPS and standby generators
• Knowledge of telephone systems including POTS, ISDN, T1, DSL and PRI circuits, and VOIP
• Broadcast Experience is Preferred.
• Working knowledge of FCC rules and regulations is a plus
Education and Licensing:
• Associates or technical degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
• SBE Certification a plus
• Must possess valid driver’s license and provide required proof of personal vehicle insurance
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay commensurate with experience
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance with HAS and company match
• 401K with company match
• Paid Vacation & Holidays