Premion, the new "Over-the-Top" advertising and media business, seeks an experienced Account Manager to meet and exceed revenue goals for our premium National accounts, generate new and incremental revenue opportunities all while providing first class customer/client service. As an Account Manager, you play a critical role within a growing team as the clients' trusted advisor and champion. You manage the day-to-day operations of your accounts and partner to develop, execute and manage complex campaigns on our OTT platform. Your deep understanding of your clients' business objectives and analytical mindset will shape future strategies and recommendations.
• Collaborate with designated sales team to provide a high level of customer service by means of daily interaction with agency contacts and direct business partners
• Outline and advise on new and innovative opportunities through client calls or emails with sales
• Partner with Sales, Inventory/Planning and Campaign Managers on all aspects of campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and post-campaign recaps for National clients
• Establish regular contact with customers to ensure their needs are met, work with Campaign Manager in measuring progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
• Liaise with internal groups as needed to troubleshoot and deliver solutions to clients
• Outline and advise on new and innovative opportunities through client calls or emails with sales and activation as needed
• Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, with new, innovative, on-strategy ideas that focus on retention and growing business
• Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management to achieve best results and campaign success
• Communicate directly with agencies, clients, internal teams and outside vendors as necessary on custom program implementation and become an OTT expert on Premion's portfolio of direct content partnerships
• 4+ years of relevant professional experience, Advertising field preferred with a concentration in account management/client services
• Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
• Proven track record of client/customer success, stakeholder management and ability to drive incremental revenue
• Strong attention to detail, good follow-up and able to generate creative solutions to meet client needs
• Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and stakeholders.
• Experience with Ad Technology / Ad Platforms: ideally, DFP, FreeWheel & Salesforce.com
• Excellent organization and communication and skills
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel