TEGNA is breaking the mold for how media companies operate. We have committed vast resources to transform our company through various initiatives including the launch of our new “Over-the-Top” advertising services business, Premion.
Premion (www.premionmedia.com) is leading the way at the local and regional level with advertisers and connecting them to premium, long form episodic content from over 125 network partners (e.g. Fox, Sling, Turner, Pluto, Xumo and more).
TEGNA seeks a Digital Sales Operations Analyst in New York, NY to support local and national campaign fulfillment for our OTT business, Premion. This position will report to our Sales Operations Manager.
This role will master all aspects of digital Ad Ops for the fulfillment team. In addition, this role will be responsible for reporting metrics on the Ad Ops fulfillment process and will be the primary process owner and point of contact. Importantly, this role will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of Premion’s sales standards to ensure operational fulfillment success.
This is an excellent career opportunity and thriving team environment while meeting individual and team goals. Be a part of this exciting cutting-edge team at TEGNA!
• College degree with 3-5 years broadcast/cable/digital, technology, finance or operations experience
• CRM experience required and familiarity with Salesforce highly preferred
• Exceptional knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and Power Point
• Experience with ad serving and reporting platforms
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, high pressured environment to meet strict deadlines
• Superior organizational skills – must be able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities with confidence, balance and vigor.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• OMS experience highly preferable
• Develop and own reporting on Ad Ops campaign fulfillment status
• Responsible for daily reporting on campaign fulfillment to Ad Ops team and other key stakeholders
• Maintain integrity and reconcile data across all platforms
• Track and report national, regional and local systemic sale trends
• Assist and develop sales and operational SLAs
• Assist in billing preparation including coordinating with Client Services, Ad Ops and the field teams
• Monitor monthly operation fulfillment team campaigns
• Liaise between Product and Ad Ops fulfillment teams to optimize the Ad Ops process through our platform/OMS buildout
• Provide Sales Operational Forecasting