WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
The Manager will lead the implementation of cross-platform marketing efforts for advertisers of CNN, HLN and Great Big Story (GBS), a role within the Content Partnerships team of WarnerMedia's News division. After a custom media program is sold to an advertiser, the Manager will be the primary driver and facilitator of the deal - supporting sales as the "quarterback" and main point of contact (POC) with our internal stakeholders, brand clients and agency partners.
The Manager will liaise with many individuals and teams within the WarnerMedia Ad Sales organization, including sales, marketing, Courageous brand studio, content strategy, editorial, social media, PR, research, live events, etc. Collaboration is key as this person will ensure that all custom deliverables (branded content, design, technology, events, etc.) are flawlessly executed across WarnerMedia's channels (television, digital, social, mobile, experiential, etc.) on a centralized timeline that meets advertiser commitments.
This person plays a critical role on the implementation of ground-breaking, revenue-driving, integrated marketing campaigns, helping WarnerMedia push the boundaries of what's possible in today's evolving world of branded content and media.
• Executing customized cross-platform, multi-touchpoint media and marketing programs which include elements such as sponsorships, branded content, social amplification, on-air, digital, mobile, AR, VR, experiential, innovative ad products, and more.
• Driving program implementation with integrated teams consisting of internal stakeholders, network counterparts, Agency representatives, and blue-chip brand partners across categories - clients ranging from automotive and financial to entertainment and pharmaceutical brands.
• Owning the process from kick-off of sold programs through launch and wrap up - this includes leading daily communications with clients, agency partners and internal teams; traveling to branded content video shoots to liaise on-set between clients and our production crew; asking critical business questions and determining opportunities for optimization to meet objectives and KPIs; synthesizing results, key learnings and best practices in partnership with internal teams; and providing actionable insights to aid in renewal discussions and for larger case study/benchmarking purposes.
• Partnering with junior team members on sold projects, providing strategic oversight, daily counsel and mentorship to support individual projects and team initiatives.
• Maintaining accurate status documentation for Activation team leadership, Content Partnerships team executives, and other team members.
• Leveraging relevant industry, competitive and brand intelligence to enhance marketing/ promotional partnerships and bolster WarnerMedia News (CNN, HLN, and GBS) leadership in the marketplace.
• Some project opportunities may include "portfolio" programs across WarnerMedia's entertainment divisions.
• Delivering daily with a client-focused attitude and a confident, enthusiastic, diplomatic approach - providing valuable solutions for brand clients, complex programs and high-profile Turner initiatives.
• At least 4-6 years of media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand.
• Strong digital background and project management skills are essential.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive collaborator and problem-solver with demonstrated ability to oversee a project from concept to completion.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities, be resourceful and make quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable and confident working independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Passionate about brand storytelling and innovations in digital marketing and communications.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience in multimedia production, experiential, and/or managing budgets is a plus.