Requisition Number: 200932
F&I Express, a brand of Cox Automotive, is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer II to join our successful Engineering team in Dallas, Texas.
Who We Are + What We Do:
F&I Express is the leading provider of digital solutions for automotive retail. Combining dealer perspectives, consumer insights, and tech-fueled innovation we’ve built a marketing, sales, and operations platform that’s helping to transform the automotive retail industry. F&I Express’s offices span 20 locations coast to coast, and each site is committed to nurturing wellness, growth, and creativity with fitness centers, wellness classes, training and professional development courses, nutrition-first cafeterias and more.
Our Engineering Team:
Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform, for auto dealers, lenders and providers. We’re looking for thinkers at every stage in their career with intensity and creativity to take on the biggest challenges in our industry. Collaboration and support are woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathon groups to sprint reviews and scrum teams, you’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect.
Work as part of an Agile team to analyze, design, develop, test, document, and implement world class CICD pipelines in ASW cloud. Analyze and resolves complex problems associated with CICD systems in secure cloud environments. Monitor, detect, diagnose and report related issues. Coordinate work with the both development and operations teams. Follow guidance on DevSecOps best practices.
Technology We Use:
GitHub, BitBucket, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, .NET Core, MS Visual Studio, MySQL Server and Aurora, API GWs with Swagger, (AWS: EKS, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Lambda, RedShift, etc.)
• Engage with Software Engineering in the design and development of CICD process and tools to reliably manage application delivery
• Improve the predictability and reliability of software releases with the implementation of fully automated cross account immutable continuous integration and deployment pipelines
• Demonstrate proficiency in writing AWS build and deployment automation
• Have a good grasp of Linux and Windows systems, networking, and security
• Have a thorough understanding of AWS technologies (EKS, ALB, Elastic Beanstalk, SNS, SQS, Lambda, EC2, RDS etc.)
• Experience managing source in git (BitBucket, GitHub ops, branching, merging, etc.)
• Experience with infrastructure automation like Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chief.
• Good Experience with Jenkins and plug-ins
• Experience implementing and administering logging, telemetry and monitoring tools like Splunk, NewRelic, DataDog.
• Experience with Docker containers and Docker-based deployments and Kubernetes orchestration.
• Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Information Systems, or Computer Science major
• Minimum 3 years of experience automating the continuous integration and deployment CICD pipeline
What We Look For:
• Minimum 2 years of experience with scripting languages like BASH, Perl, Python
• Minimum 4 years of writing IAC (infrastructure as code) using an Terraform (proficiancy), Ansible, CloudFormations, Packer.
• Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure.
• Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment