THE DIVISON’S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren’t shy about sharing your more “out there” ideas that will bring in new audiences.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional creative eye, be culturally relevant and abreast of all current trends within the creative, photo, fashion and design. The ability to work quickly to meet editorial deadlines whilst maintaining creative vision is key, with a passion for visual storytelling a must. A background in Photography or Design with a strong Social presence is an advantage.
• Strong visual story telling across Editorial, Social and Digital Platforms
• Follow Creative Direction from Senior Picture Editor
• Adhere Photographic Brand Identity Guidelines, Process and Structure
• Ensure all deliverables meet creative brief expectations
• Create and manage timelines and budgets
• Help maintain, develop and evolve Photographic Brand Identity Guidelines
• Keep abreast of all Photographic, Design and Cultural trends
• Attend daily intake meetings with Editorial and Creative teams to scope photographic needs across platforms
• Provide creative POV for Photography Direction across Editorial, Social and Digital platforms
• Research and edit and daily and weekly Editorial photo stories
• Organize, file and distribute images as per Photographic Brand Identity Guidelines, Process and Structure
• Creative research of current Photographic portfolios, exhibitions and events
• 1+ years experience within either the Photographic, Design or Art Industries
• Creative Degree level of Education preferred
• Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop; Bridge; InDesign
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter.