Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate and collaborate with team members across various technology platforms regarding technical issues, status, solution designing, creative solutions, and implementation.
• Scope and gauge level of effort for technical solutions.
• Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality, scalable business solutions on the Force.com platform.
• A focus on quality is a must, as is the ability to understand business requirements and meeting them with a technical solution that is extendable across various businesses and maintainable.
• Must be able to get hands-on in the end-to-end build process, with administrative, development, data-related work or QA.
• Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales
• Developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales
• 4+ years SalesForce.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Solid knowledge of SOQL.
• In-depth experience with SOAP/REST web services.
• Salesforce Developer Certification is a Must-Have
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field, or its equivalent.
• 5 years of related experience in full cycle software development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Highly proficient & demonstrated advanced technical level software design, debugging, documentation, and testing skills, requiring application of extensive technical knowledge & skills at the subject matter expert level to complete & document projects
• Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of professional software development process and concepts, with the ability to lead and teach others.
• Advanced level proficiency and breadth in required code development in area of specialization.
• Developed and demonstrated proficiency to resolve a wide range of moderately complex business problems and opportunities where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Comprehensive and functional network of senior-level internal/external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Demonstrated proficiency and application of business software life cycle development.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Agile methodology.
• Ability to communicate and coordinate projects in a team leadership capacity.