The Account Coordinator provides support to Account Executives in the Cable business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate slide library by product category through internal distribution emails, Clearslide and Salesforce content.
• Assist Account Managers in researching category as requested.
Support for RFP process:
• Communicate with Credit & Collections to check if Agency & Advertiser credit apps are on file (if not, make not to send credit app to client once booked).
• Assist in pulling any research required through systems (i.e. @Plan, comScore & MRI).
Coordination of Insertion Order Process:
• Send IO to Legal, Proposal Analyst (Pricing & Inventory) & Campaign Specialist with AM check list.
• Confirm Credit Apps are in-house.
• Collaborate any required changes.
• Request re-sizes/builds needed through JIRA & monitor progress.
• .Confirm creative assets and tags are in house.
• Enter IOs in 3rd party systems (Atlas, Mediavisor, iDesk, Symphony).
• Confirm campaign launches on time and in full.
• Request screenshots & distribute accordingly.
• Work with CS to monitor stewardship through weekly Pacing calls.
• Provide campaign reporting as requested.
• Campaign Wrap-Ups (final reporting, screenshot decks, campaign analysis).
• Manage Billing issues through Credit & Collections and CS teams.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Internship with advertising agency or digital business preferred.
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent command of the English language, spelling and grammar.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Solid presentation skills.
• Experience using multi-media tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent PowerPoint Skills.