Requisition Number: 200894
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Graphic Designer II to join our team in Mission, KS.
Dealer.com’s teams are made up of tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers with diverse skill sets who help drive our success. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our top-of-the-line, innovative digital marketing software solutions.
The Graphic Designer II is responsible for executing on specific graphic design components that have a strong visual impact. The Graphic Designer II will work directly with the Campaign Coordinator to finalize design requirements positioned to meet stakeholder goals and objectives. Best practices as well as design methods and trends will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual. This position will require taking a leading role on design projects while working with clients and managing expectations as necessary.
• Operates effectively as a member of the project team including but not limited to Client Stakeholders, Leadership, Project Managers, and Digital Advisors.
• Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of design assets and design prototypes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the design and development of web site graphics and digital
• Effectively designs in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes wire framing and graphic sketches where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Possess solid understanding of design and user experience, leverage data where possible to ensure maximizing usability.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards.
• Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of typography and image composition.
• Basic knowledge of the following applications and language: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, XML and Java Script.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to recognize opportunities for workflow efficiencies through automation
• Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments.
• Software design and development foundational knowledge.
What We Look For:
• Two years of work experience required. Three years of work experience preferred.
• BA/BS in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.