As Director of the Digital Pricing & Inventory team, you will work specifically on WarnerMedia's Entertainment Digital properties: TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, truTV, Team Coco, Adult Swim and more!
The position will work closely with the relevant sales teams, tech strategy group, ad operations, finance, marketing and research. The individual will be tasked with understanding, managing and leading the monetization dynamics of the digital media portfolio. Director reports to Vice President, Digital Yield Management.
• Lead team in ad inventory forecasting and inventory taxonomy management
• Proactively manage pricing floors, rate cards, and inventory segments
• Develop ad strategies within new content distribution channels (CTV, Social, etc.)
• Contribute to training materials that upgrade internal satisfaction
• Analyze the impact of market trends, identify and implement new opportunities to drive profitability, mitigate business risks, provide analytics support to Senior Management and performs general ad-hoc business & financial projects.
• Work with leads at the various digital businesses so that our products align with current/future marketplace needs
• Maintain expertise in continuously evolving digital video space and help educate other groups within Turner (sales, site teams, operations, etc.).
• 6+ years' experience in media advertising/marketing preferred
• 2+ years' experience in digital advertising preferred
• Deep knowledge of digital media (video ad serving, ad measurement, current marketplace, digital consumption dynamics, cross platform sales and audience targeting)
• Experience with the following digital ad systems is a plus: Looker, STAQ, Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel, Salesforce and Operative.One.
• Strong analytical/problem solving abilities (financial modeling & product development)
• Understand strategy development that considers business ramifications
• Strong interpersonal skills to lead a team and present to executive management
• Comfortable in fast paced, every changing, dynamic, environment
• Proficiency with linear TV landscape, with ability to communicate complex digital detail to all departments
• Creative mind, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirt