This position will provide support to Vice President, HBO Programming (Comedy Series).
• This position provides support by keeping daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements.
• Duties also include heavy office administration including logging submissions, maintaining files, managing databases, and logging materials.
• Assistant will also be responsible for reading and covering scripts on a regular basis.
• Ideal candidates will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to remain poised, efficient and collegial in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Ability to work under pressure a necessity.
• Ideal candidates will demonstrate exceptional multitasking abilities, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
• Candidates should possess a thorough understanding of the development and production process.
• Knowledge of industry players and standards preferred.
• Must have a strong familiarity with HBO comedy programming and the comedy landscape more broadly.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.