Katz Media Group is seeking an Assistant to the CAO, President of Business Operations & Innovation to provide administrative support. The position is based in New York, NY.
• Manages a wide-range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature.
• Actively manages calendar (Outlook) and itineraries.
• Responsible for scheduling business meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and conference attendance, etc.
• Ensures that arrangements are well thought out and clearly communicated.
• Screens all telephone calls and visitors.
• Screens, sorts and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail. Handles responses where appropriate.
• Gathers information from internal and external third party sources in order to prepare reports.
• Ensures follow-up, timely completion of reports and projects to meet deadlines.
• Organizes and maintains files.
• Problem solve issues of diverse scope and tactfully handle details of a highly confidential nature.
• Interfacing with internal and external executives, staff and customers utilizing discretion, diplomacy and judgment.
• Orders supplies for team (stationary, soda, coffee, etc.)
• Invoice processing, obtaining signatures and processing contracts.
• Posts on Workplace and sends emails to those celebrating birthdays.
• Maintains conference room and schedule for the 3rd floor.
• 1+ years of administrative background
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Mastery of technical skills such as typing, proofreading, telephone reception, scheduling appointments, making reservations and communication
• Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills to deal with all levels of management
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in anticipating, identifying and responding to new conditions as well as problems
• Ability to prioritize and function in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Ability to deal with outsiders in a highly professional manner
• Takes initiative in responding to basic information requests from third parties directed to CEO
• Detail oriented
• Follows through on tasks until they are completed
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and common sense
• Ability to deal with sensitive issues professionally, diplomatically and confidentially
• Maintains confidentiality
• Excellent software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• College coursework a plus
• 1-3 years’ experience as Executive Assistant
• Media experience preferred
• 4-year college degree preferred