Do you want to spend your summer learning from the best in the entertainment, kids, news and sports advertising businesses? If your response is "yes," then please consider a Summer Internship position at WarnerMedia Ad Sales! WarnerMedia Ad Sales monetizes the company's portfolio through award-winning advanced advertising capabilities that power return-on-investment for brands. Attracting a wide-scale audience of diverse fans, the collection includes leading media brands Adult Swim, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, Great Big Story, HLN, TBS, TNT, truTV, Bleacher Report and Sports' high-profile coverage of the NBA, Major League Baseball, NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship, ELEAGUE, UEFA and professional golf. In addition, the company has digital sales partnerships with the NBA, NCAA and PGA.
Opportunities are available within our various sales and support groups, such as:
• Ad Sales (linear + digital for our various brands)
• Marketing / Content Partnerships - Social / Launchpad
• Branded Content
• Ad Innovation
• Client Strategy
• Account Services
• Digital Ad Operations
• Presentation + Design
• Strategic Planning.
• This is a hands-on & robust program, in which interns will work day-to-day with one of the ad sales or sales support groups.
• Interns will also be invited to attend events in which they will get exposure to all areas of the business, and the program will end with a collaborative end-of-the-semester sales pitch project.
• Overall, this program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts.
• Candidates should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Dates: early June - mid August (TBC).
• The program will run for ten weeks.
• This is a paid opportunity.
• Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs).