The Sr. Analyst will be a part of the Client Research & Insights team within the WarnerMedia Portfolio Research group supporting Ad Sales.
The Client Research & Insights team works with many divisions across WarnerMedia including Sales, Content Partnerships, and the Audience Solutions group to develop optimal portfolio positioning and insights for our partners.
The team is also responsible for developing category level insights to support larger AT&T+WarnerMedia partnerships led by the AT&T Enterprise team and WarnerMedia category sales leads.
Sr Analyst, Research
The ideal candidate for this position should have well rounded analytics experience and be interested in a broad range of industry topics from media to technology to telecom. Additionally, the candidate should be resourceful and self-motivated, demonstrate critical thinking and creative problem-solving, and work well as part of a team.
The Sr. Analyst will have a wide range of responsibilities ranging from answering client RFP's to compiling insight and data driven category decks based on industry and media research.
• Develops relationships with teammates, other members of the WarnerMedia organization (legacy Turner, HBO, Warner Bros., and Otter), and external stakeholders (agencies & clients) to accomplish work.
• Builds relationships with peers, clients, vendors to share information, accomplish work, manage and/or improve processes.
• Trains less experienced members of the team.
• Demonstrates the ability to collaborate, meet deadlines, and produce accurate, detailed results.
• Performs work to support the team in the form of defined tasks, while being efficient and professional in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to accurately interpret data and translate the data into actionable insights
• Ability to communicate with clients (internal or external), interpret their needs, and convey data driven insights to solve business problems.
• 3+ years of experience at an organization in research, analytics and/or strategy.
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word applications.
• Strong writer and data storyteller.
Nice to Haves
• Understanding and use of software applications to extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
• Knowledge of linear tv and digital research tools such as the following are a plus: Nielsen Suite, Adobe Analytics, comScore, MRI, Lake5, Ad Intel, Pathmatics, and ListenFirst.