Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
Primary purpose of position:
Reporting to the Associate Director, Advertising Sales (Regional Head West & South). This position is responsible for the direct revenue including deal negotiations, closures and servicing and looking after the quality of sales in terms of ideation, innovation, width (onair, online, PL) and premium pricing for the same.
Essential job functions:
• Independent responsibility for 30-40% of the office sales target.
• Managing select existing client relationships and attempt to grow total spends from these clients.
• Developing new clients and attempting to upgrade at least half to regular spending clients.
• Learn and independently manage internal collaboration with S&P, marketing, programming, traffic etc. to leverage network strengths to deliver revenue upside / higher yields via customized pitches.
• Sell online, marketing events and promotional licensing in addition to traditional onair sales.
Sales processes (internal / external):
• Updating routine MIS and sales projections.
• Establishing and maintaining market relationships and CSR.
• Assisting finance with timely market collections.
• Has TV/ Media sales experience.
• Has excellent communication skills.
• Leading by example, self-starter and a team player.
• Post-graduation degree in management / media studies.
But wait, there’s more!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
• More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture