We are looking for a hands-on Director, People Operations to stand up this new function and help support our HR/Talent Management team. You will drive operational excellence, efficiency and performance. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will lead a new team that plays an integral part of our larger HR organization which includes: Business Partners, Recruiting, Learning and Development. You will leverage your HR experience to enable our other HR teams to focus on providing strategic services to our clients, by owning all HR transactional, analytical, and program support. You are both strategic and tactical, leading the team while acting as an individual contributor in owning the same work as your team members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and manage a new HR Ops team responsible for managing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (interviewing, onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, and offboarding).
• Ensure the highest levels of data management and accuracy for all HR Systems, conducting periodic audits. Ticketmaster uses Workday as our core ATS, HRIS, Performance solutions so this is a great opportunity for someone with Workday experience to fully leverage the power of Workday to elevate our HR processes and service delivery.
• Own HR compliance in close partnership with legal.
• Responsible for handling all benefits and payroll inquires, partnering closely with the Live Nation Benefits and Payroll departments.
• Partner closely with our Talent Acquisition team, overseeing the Talent Administration team responsible for interview scheduling, candidate travel, background checks and offers.
• Handle all contractor on and off-boarding.
• Partner with the HR Business Partners to design and execute company-wide performance and talent management programs, promotion, and compensation cycles, as well as other critical people programs.
• Enhance processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual and/or inefficient online processes, working closely with the centralized Live Nation HR Ops, Compensation, Benefits and HRIS Center of Excellence teams.
• Build a metrics driven organization. Lead the development of the HR reporting and analytics function to support effective decision making and business needs. Develop key operational metrics and dashboards for the team and monitor key performance metric scores.
• Provide HR/People Operations support and guidance on special projects such as:
• Career Leveling and Career Guide support
• Annual compensation cycles (Merit & Bonus)
• Bi-annual promotion cycles
• Dashboard/organization health metrics and quarterly reports
• Employee Survey administration and reports
• Manage all HR systems, contracts and payment, including: Smashfly (career and CRM platform), Workday (HRIS), CultureAmp (employee surveys), and Kazoo (recognition system)
• Train, mentor and coach the team members to ensure high competency in Workday and HR operations processes, as well as policy and program compliance.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
Qualifications & experience sought:
• 7+ years of progressive experience in HR Operations
• Experience designing and implementing scalable, high quality operational HR programs, processes and systems in high tech companies of 2000+ employees
• People management experience and strong leadership ability and agility
• Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate business partners in planning and executing
• Excellent oral and written communication, and ability to adapt to different styles
• Collaborative work style - team player with low-ego; Roll-up your sleeves and player/coach work ethic and practice
• Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity, competing priorities, in a fast-pace high demand lean resource environment
• Outstanding analytical, project management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• Can-do, make it happen attitude
• BA or BS degree