We are seeking a Staff Accountant for the Northwest Region, a segment of the Live Nation Concerts division. This individual will assist the senior accountant who is responsible for shows at a wide variety of venues – both owned/operated and third party. The Northwest region covers festival, stadium, arena, theater, and amphitheater events across eight states.
• Process receipts (e.g., Ticketmaster, box office, etc.) and record corresponding revenues
• Manage all money requests (e.g., wires, cash, show checks) for production and/or show settlement
• Review show settlement immediately following the show (work with Ops to address questions)
• Prepare event P&L (or flash) and event related journal entries.
• Review and monitor Oracle event reports for reasonableness
• Reconcile all show activity, record necessary accruals
• Assist A/P / Cash Receipts team to ensure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely.
• Establish new vendors, including ensuring all necessary paperwork is on file (i.e. W-9)
• Provide audit support as needed (show file audits), ensure that show files are in compliance with all company policy and procedures
• Month end close, and accrual entries
• Assist with special projects as assigned, including an occasional on-site artist settlement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Please include GPA with your application.
• Passion for analytics and strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to take direction and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment