Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed clubs and theaters, the House of Blues Entertainment portfolio, a division of Live Nation, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. House of Blues Entertainment is the country’s preeminent live music venue collection, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Founded in 1992, House of Blues clubs are located throughout the United States and form the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
A leadership position grounded in a firm commitment to providing a superior entertainment experience to our guests and guidance and development for the Premium Seating sales team. As the Premium Seating Sales Manager, you will help shape the Premium Experience service standards, creating touchpoints and experiences that drive customer engagement, retention, and loyalty. You are counted on to generate revenue through new and exciting Premium Experience revenue streams. You are someone who can be counted on to grow and develop a strong Premium Services team and is committed to the growth and development of the Summit Music Hall. You are a sales person committed to enhancing the guest experience and growing the Premium Seating program.
What You’ll Do:
• Drive the development of the overall client service strategy; sell Premium Seating to new customers while maintaining loyalty with existing ones.
• Develops and executes Business Plan for the Premium Seating Program including: pricing, advertising/marketing, expense outline, etc. Budget requirements are set for the Manager, monthly.
• Develop and maintain client relationships in keeping with standards of a Premium Experience.
• Create the premium experience culture year round and during the show
• Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and like type organizations.
• Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
• Responsible for facilitating on-site Premium Seating Program operations and client entertainment at most concerts/events.
• Assist in negotiation with internal and external vendors pertaining to the Premium Seating Program under the direction of the General Manager.
• Responsible for collection of accounts receivable for Premium Seating Program.
• Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information page, e-cards, etc.
• Build departmental structure and standards; recruit, train, hire and develop a robust service team in support of the Premium Seating program.
In addition to the performance of essential job functions, the Sales Manager will be evaluated on the following qualities
• Punctuality and Attendance
• Attitude and Teamwork
• Job Skills / Productivity
• Communication (Written and Verbal)
• Adherence to Company Policies
• Working Relationships
What You’ll Need:
• College degree and 3+ years of experience in a sales role
• Strong commitment to customer service
• Strong commitment to empowering leaders in the organization
• High level of attention to detail
• Independent working style and desire to own and drive business performance improvements
• Ability to clearly communicate and work effectively with all levels and functions of HOBE organization
• Prior experience in Hospitality and/ or Entertainment Industry
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits