Company Information: AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
• AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
• AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
• AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
• AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
• AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG and the LA Kings are seeking a Digital Media Associate. The Digital Media Associate will help with social content and assist in day-to-day duties of the Digital department. The position will include work with social media, digital, in-game and mobile elements for various digital marketing and interactive initiatives.
• Assist in scheduling day-to-day social content, including but not limited to Sponsorship, Hockey Development, Ticketing and Kings Care content. Working in our social management platform to properly tag, track, and analyze data.
• Assist in collecting and distributing Digital and Social Media Analytics
• Assist with community management on LA Kings social media channels during office hours
• Assist with strategy execution and optimization of LA Kings social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, GIPHY, Yelp, TikTok, LinkedIn)
• Categorize, tag, and organize all produced creative assets after games, events, etc.
• Provide social coverage of events, watch parties, ticketing events and any other tentpole events that come up throughout the season
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Digital Media Associate must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
• Self-starter and ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment while effectively meeting all deadlines
• Previous experience copywriting and editing for social media and blog posts
• Must be detail-oriented and have good organization skills
• Previous experience pulling data analytics from social media platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Strong knowledge of the NHL and the hockey world preferred
• Ability to work Monday-Friday during office hours on a consistent schedule
• Ability to work nights and weekends, plus off-site projects, as needed
• Pursuing or completion of BA/BS in a media-related field (Communications, Journalism, etc.)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of related experience