The Director of Account Management - Enterprise will oversee the teams and people responsible for maintaining best in class business relationships with our Enterprise customer base. The Director is responsible for the overarching retention, renewal and growth strategies across the iCIMS/ACS/RMS Enterprise customer base. Collaborating with peers across Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, and Product, the Director will be responsible for improving business insights and creating strategies that positively impact our customer’s experience and their ultimate decision to grow and renew.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Drives the Enterprise customer sales number
• In collaboration with Senior Management, develops and executes the overall retention strategies and renewal metrics for all iCIMS’ customers.
• Develops and drives initiatives that maximize net retention rate by reducing customer churn and identifying customer revenue growth opportunities.
• Ensures that team is maintaining exceptional customer relationships, intelligence, and data such that we are effectively mitigating potential risks to maximize corporate retention rates.
• Partner with the Director of Cross Sales to execute upon strategies that improve product penetration rates and expand iCIMS footprint within existing customer portfolio.
• Provide senior leadership to a world class, high performing account management team that delivers a customer experience second-to-none and facilitates customer engagement and success with iCIMS products.
• Builds and maintains cross-departmental relationships and alignment with other senior leaders to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
• Identifies and institutes new functional roles, process improvements, technology requirements, and key performance indicators in advance of company and departmental maturity.
• Communicates customer risk and loss data in a way that impacts our product and service roadmaps in order to improve the experience and results for future customers.
• Establishes and maintains a merit-based, dynamic work environment that appeals to the top talent in the field and enables operational objectives.
• Structures appropriate training and development to eliminate roadblocks to team performance in order to execute the strategic direction of the department and motivate the team to deliver consistent results.
• Inspires teams to achieve goals and be an advocate for our customers through open, honest, and transparent communication.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
• BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience managing Managers
• A minimum of 10 years leading an Account Management function in high growth SaaS, technology, or subscription based organizations preferred.
• Must be strategic and analytical with proven experience implementing new policies and processes that scale and stand the test of time.
• Ability to motivate and challenge a seasoned and growing account management team.
• Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team oriented environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Driven and passionate about leading, mentoring and developing teams.
• Ability to set strategy and participate in business planning initiatives.
• Collaborative and results-oriented in a way that drives change and results across multiple departments with the customer experience always in mind.
• Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, techniques, processes and measurements preferred.
• Minimal travel possible, up to 15%.