The Marketing Director (UK) is responsible for creating marketing strategies to establish the iCIMS brand in market and meet and exceed organizational objectives around leads and opportunity pipeline for the assigned geographic area. This role will work closely with Marketing leadership and various subject matter experts across the Marketing Department - primarily located in the US - to leverage, tailor, and deploy geographic- specific business delivery strategies. The Marketing Director will serve as the country lead and provide local expertise for marketing initiatives, content, and efforts as part of the broader strategic plan. This role reports into the corporate Vice President, Demand Generation in the US.
• Devise geographic-specific marketing strategies, drive and manage plans, provide updates, and serve as the main point of contact for vendors, US-based marketing teams and the European sales team.
• Work across the Marketing department and cross functional teams within the company to execute against geographic-specific strategic business plans that may account for various industries, buying personas, and competitors.
• Leverage in-market expertise to drive media channel/vendor investment strategy to drive revenue and pipeline effectively and efficiently
• Collaborate with the broader Marketing team to drive planning & prioritization for the Marketing team resources aligned to EU expansion Demand Generation goals.
• Monitor the effectiveness of Demand Generation efforts and share key performance metrics with senior leadership.
• Collaborate with Sales to ensure that lead and opportunity pipeline goals are consistently delivered and are driving revenue attainment objectives.
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Devise strategies and execute the plan for establishing the iCIMS brand in the market, strengthening our position as a global provider while ensuring relevancy to local market.
• Partner with US-based marketing resources to drive and execute cost-effective, high returning programs to increase local presence leveraging channels including third-party and self-hosted events, tradeshows, and analyst relations.
• Drive strategy and development for localized website property, and development of localized sales and marketing content.
• Collaborate with the broader Marketing teams on project resourcing, including outsourced support, and to build buy-in and engagement around the established direction and objectives of brand.
• Understand industry and geographic best practices and processes, presenting recommendations as necessary for the company to remain compliant and competitive.
• BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in a Marketing or Business Development role with at least 4 years’ experience coordinating with senior executives
• Prior accountability for lead generation, pipeline/opportunity creation and revenue across prospect, customer and partner channels required.
• Knowledge of Demand Generation best practices across account-based marketing and inbound and digital marketing, particularly for the enterprise market.
• Proven capabilities directing brand marketing, communications and promotions, using a broad marketing mix of integrated approaches (advertising, public relations, events, promotions, digital, e-commerce, etc.).
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of execution and strong attention to detail. Effectively follows processes and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage resources while also functioning as an individual contributor / team member
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and handle multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Skilled at quickly building effective working relationships, working collaboratively through functional teams, dotted line reporting structures and via influence to support execution as needed
• Proven track record presenting to and influencing others while supporting decisions with sound rationale.
• Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse groups who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that is experiencing high growth.
• A self-starter who takes the initiative, someone who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
• Minimal travel <20%.