The CNN Business Video team is a dynamic group of producers who pitch, shoot and edit their own stories about business, tech, and media news. We interview top business leaders, tell dynamic stories, and react immediately to breaking news.
Interns will have the chance to work with CNN Business reporters and producers on story research, development, shooting and editing. They will be able to flex their technical and creative muscles and learn how we approach telling stories.
• Interns will have the opportunity to assist producers on local shoots
• Edit digital videos using our templates and in-house footage
• Pitch stories to produce from start to finish - Other duties may include transcribing field interviews, logging video, researching and searching for archival footage
• Intern schedules vary, and occasional weekend work may be required
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• They should have a strong interest in digital media and journalism and some experience editing in Adobe Premiere.
• Basic familiarity with DLSR cameras a plus.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.