Requisition Number: 1917969
The position works in an office setting in Mission, KS with limited customer visits as necessary. The role is part of a budget-driven, sales organization with pressure to meet ambitious sales goals. Essential functions of the role include leadership, planning, communication, administration, and self- development.
Primary responsibilities within these functions include:
• Develops a professional sales culture. Serves as a role model for the sales team in all aspects of the business. Balances the urgency of meeting budget goals with focus on team success.
• Hires and builds a sales team that has the ability and resources to achieve sales.
• Coaches, develops and manages the performance of the inside sales team to ensure they have the capabilities required to meet targets for revenue growth, productivity, quality and optimization of customer satisfaction within a sales territory. Ensures that each sales representative is using the Challenger Sales approach and managing their sales pipeline using tools in SFDC.
• Track and monitor sales demo’s: Set, Completed, Sold. Report on these key metrics by seller and by team on regular intervals and review with Director of Sales.
• Serves as a subject matter expert or advisor on selected customer product sales and handles issues escalated by team members.
• Facilitates strategic planning and sales pipeline planning to maximize sales and revenue and maximize the potential of team’s territory.
• Sets sales goals (quotas plus key sales objectives for inbound and outbound sales) and other defined sales metrics for inside sales representatives, based on corporate/regional sales goals for assigned products and territories.
• Develops appropriate territory structures for inside sales team.
• Develops account forecasts and manages Sales team to achieve maximum revenue while maintaining profitability.
• Leads sales team meetings to coordinate sales efforts and communicate changes in direction, products, policies, expectations, processes, and standards.
• Works with the Director of Sales to ensure customer leads are passed to Inside Sales Representatives as appropriate.
• Coordinates and maintains effective working relationships with other Cox Automotive Business Units to ensure high quality customer service.
• Works with the Director of Sales to review and approve sales presentations, commission reports, and other reports developed by Inside Sales Representatives within his/her approval authority.
• Ensures that direct deports update all required customer information in a timely fashion.
• 1+ years of Supervisor, Team Lead or Management Experience Required
• 5+ years of Experience Required. Prefer Experience in a related field: auto dealerships and or dealership fixed operations, telemarketing, sales support or sales revenue generation role.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 3+ years business-to-business sales experience Preferred
• Windows-based PCs, Microsoft Office, CRM (SFDC) Experience Preferred
• Excellent skills in building relationships, building the sales team, business sales skills, champions adaptability, coaches and develops, oral communication, demonstrates business acumen, continuous learning, making sales operations decisions, PC skills, and promotes accountability in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
• BS/BA degree in related discipline preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a management role preferred
• 3 years’ experience in software sales and or media sales preferred
• 1+ years of experience in a call center sales supervisory or management experience preferred
• Knowledge of the Automotive Industry preferred