Requisition Number: 1917905
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us, and lets build a better future together.
Supervises a team of subject matter experts in the field of third party damage claims. Ensures quality processes and programs are being utilized and are effective by developing performance measurements and communicating performance relative to standards. Ensures optimal efficiency by monitoring work quality; delivering reports, statistics and recommendations for improvement. Manages vendor performance and ensures process compliance relative to the statement of work.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Supervises a team of subject matter experts in the field of third party damage claims
• Coordinates team efforts to maximize performance, productivity and successful achievement of organization/team metrics and goals.
• Develops measures and utilizes reporting tools to monitor and review department and team performance.
• Reviews and analyzes data, metrics, tools and budgetary expenses to assess best practices and effectiveness of processes and procedures and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Oversees the preparation and design of various reports, data downloads, research and special projects.
• Conducts quality assurance reviews for data accuracy and completeness and assists and directs troubleshooting for data integrity if required.
• Trains, evaluates, mentors, develops, coaches and retains employees.
• May be responsible for developing and maintaining training materials and operational procedures.
• Manages the relationship with the vendor along with their performance and quality measures.
• 3 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Legal, Insurance, Third Party Damages, Leadership)
• Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, ability to work in a complex changing environment, deadline oriented, analytical, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• AS/AA or BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Accounting, Finance, and Business Management)
• 2 or more years of experience in a leadership role preferred
• Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
• 3+ years of experience processing property damage claims desired