45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The role of the Sr. JAMF Systems Engineer is to manage and support in place end point solutions to meet the company's business needs related to mobile devices, desktop hardware, virtual and physical desktop environments, and desktop applications. In addition, the Senior JAMF Systems Engineer works closely with Client Systems Technicians, Client Systems Engineers and Client Systems and Support Managers to provide Level 3 technical solution support and serves as a senior technical point of escalation for core end user IT systems and application technologies.
• Responsible for assisting with the development of work plans, schedules, and for staying current on rapidly changing technologies.
• The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded IT professional with strong hardware and software trouble-shooting skills as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows / Macintosh OS, automation practices, virtualization technologies, and application packaging and deployment procedures via Altiris, SCCM and JAMF Pro.
• This role requires a thorough knowledge of active directory and Windows group policy. The candidate should also be well versed in security updates as they apply to the end user computing environment.
• Extensive experience packaging and deploying applications across multiple platforms.
• Excellent problem solving, decision-making and continuous improvement skills and mindset.
• Familiarity implementing and managing Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows Deployment Services.
• Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies (Operating Systems, mobility, security, network, storage etc.) with thorough understanding of scalable, highly available, secure and robust virtualization architectures.
• Strong technical background in operating systems, desktop deployments, application packaging, system administration and/or technical architecture.
• Specialized Knowledge (i.e. language skills) SCCM, Altiris, JAMF, SQL, PowerShell, GPO, Active Directory Skills
• Operating System configuration, management, and support for desktop/laptop and server (Windows, Mac)
• Strong understanding of consumer technology landscape (mobile devices, laptops, tablets, desktops, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Technologies within Active Directory environments.
• Familiarity creating and managing Windows 10 images.
• Application/hardware Virtualization (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, AppSense).
• Good understanding of workstation-based security practices and patching strategies.
• Other BS degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years' experience working with a major Endpoint Management System (Altiris / SCCM) Productivity Tools, MS Office, SharePoint, video conferencing, mobile integration, VDI/VPN, IP Telephony Mobile devices, tablets and a wide variety of devices and peripherals.
• AirWatch experience a plus.
• Management of encrypted laptops using BitLocker and Credant.
• Ability to create SQL queries.