WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia Brand Experience is WarnerMedia's in-house creative agency supporting all of WarnerMedia corporate (Ad Sales, Event Marketing HR, Technology, etc.) We help drive the look and feel of the WarnerMedia brand through employee marketing, external campaigns, and experiential activations around the world.
Work with design team leads, project managers, producers and writers to provide graphic design support across digital and print media Observing, participating in and learning about what goes on at an in-house brand design team. Organizing/managing logos, toolkits and other assets as well.
• A clean style with an eye for detail.
• Strong knowledge of typography and layout Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (After Effects is a plus).
• Ability to work independently and with other teams.
• Eagerness to learn new skills Interest in environmental graphics, digital media, and/or motion design.
• Experience working with video content is a plus.
• Must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a graphic design program at an accredited four-year college.