Cumulus Media Dallas is looking for a Sales Manager to drive revenues for our three prominent music stations KPLX 99.5 The WOLF, The New Country 96.3 and HOT 93.3 KLIF-FM. They will report to our Director of Music Sales. We are looking for someone who lives by our FORCE Cumulus values; WE are Focused, Responsible, Collaborative and Empowered! Do you want to be part of a great culture inside a professional environment? Then we should meet you!
Who we are:
Cumulus Media Dallas currently features 7 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, The New Country 96.3, KESN 103.3 ESPN, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & Hot 93.3 KLIF-FM. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
• Cumulus Media Dallas is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our Dallas music stations.
• Support the DOS plan to meet revenue goals with emphasis on customer-focused selling to direct, new direct, vertical categories, digital, NTR, station features and major account sales
• Coach, manage and develop high-performance sales talent for continued top-line growth
• Meetings with sales team members, to include training sessions and pipeline development
• Coordinate communication with other departments
• Support the DOS in development of creative, solution oriented, customer-focused revenue programs
• 5+ years of experience in broadcast sales, sales management and mentoring experience preferred with a proven track record of success in the radio industry
• Proficient in all aspects of radio and digital sales, including use of quantitative/qualitative research, event development, and multiple-platform/integrated sales expertise
• Familiar with management of CRM systems, budget procedures, daily sales accountability and recognition programs, inventory management and collections procedures
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred
• Highly developed training and coaching skills including; skills in organization, delegating, interviewing and motivating sales people
What we Offer:
• Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
• Competitive pay with performance based bonus structure to reward outstanding performance
• Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
• Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
• Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.