KIII TV 3, the consistently top-rated news station located in Corpus Christi on the Texas Gulf Coast, is looking for an experienced Creative Marketing Producer to join our Marketing team. We’re looking for an expert storyteller who can write, shoot, and edit to create engaging topicals and station promotions that support our #1 brand and can engage our audience’s attention on multi-platforms and can help coordinate major key station-dedicated events.
• College degree, technical degree, 2+ years Television experience or equivalent knowledge required.
• Familiarity with a TV/Digital/Social news operation preferred.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products.
• Proficient in photography and TV/Film lighting.
• Ability to write promo copy and must work well with extreme deadlines.
• Able to work an occasional flexible schedule that may require some nights, weekends, holidays and emergency scenarios.
• Able to lift and/or move 40 lbs., climb or balance, kneel or crouch.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Produce, write, shoot and edit multi-platform topical and image promos from start to finish that generate viewer and content user interest.
• Ability to understand a brand strategy for a company’s target market including style guidelines and media graphics.
• Perform specific actions for broadcast, online and social media initiatives.
• Knowledgeable with various editing software programs to display graphic and video messages including News Production Systems (ENPS), video editing systems (Adobe Premiere, Edius) Adobe Creative Cloud products, and traffic media software (Wide Orbit).
• Contributes with the efforts of station operations through regular and clear communications with the Marketing Director, Station Operations Manager, News Director and Sales Managers.
• Initiates planned projects as a self-starter and maintains company equipment in an appropriate fashion. Troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
• Participates in budget process when appropriate and completes required paperwork in a timely fashion.
• Shares creative skills with team members.
• Complete specific projects as requested by the Marketing Director.