The Senior Client Success Manager will act as a consultative digital marketing lead for our sales teams (both local market and direct) by ensuring successful post-sale client management and flawless execution of campaign activation. In support of the local market and direct Account Executives, the Sr. CSM will be responsible for campaigns ranging from local market-based SMBs to regional and national key accounts, from set-up, through fulfillment and reporting. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to monitor and advise on the performance of campaigns against clients’ business objectives and campaign KPIs. Client retention and campaign renewals will be key performance indicators for the success of this role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Earn the confidence of and maintain a healthy and productive relationship with members of the sales team & leadership.
• Manage accounts from strategic planning through campaign reconciliation and wrap up.
• Oversee campaign implementation, ensuring all assets from the client are received and organized so Ad Ops and Media Activation teams are able to complete set up and launch the campaign successfully and on time.
• Manage all client contracts (IO/PO) ensuring client signature and contracts are in place prior to campaign launch date.
• Maintain comprehensive revenue reports, assist in tracking projections and EOM processes.
• Resolve any campaign issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Daily campaign management – ensure deliveries are being hit, manage discrepancies, over/under delivery, etc.
• Compile and analyze daily/weekly/monthly campaign reports and present it to the AE and/or clients in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
• QA technical issues with the development team on a proprietary reporting system.
• Expertly speak to Search / PPC, and is familiar with Display, Video, and Social channels as well.
• Proactively seeks information and understanding of industry standards and needs.
• Effectively leverages available tools and data to identify opportunities for upsell and incremental budget to further drive campaign performance as well as company revenue.
• Reports to Associate Director, Client Success
• Superb communication and presentation skills – articulate, straightforward, engaging and effective.
• Shows mature judgment in the ability to manage up, down and sideways.
• “Buck-stops-here” accountability. Manages their campaigns as if the clients’ businesses were their own.
• Naturally curious, always seeking ways to build a better mousetrap.
• Seeks opportunities to take on new and additional responsibilities.
• Inspired by and passionate about digital media and digital marketing.
• Excellent understanding of cross-platform digital advertising solutions and agency landscape.
• Strategic thinker, but appreciates the importance of the tactical.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Able to present and analyze data effectively and efficiently.
• Strong interpersonal skills; enthusiastic about working with a team.
• Knowledge of media math formulas.
• Comfortable with change; adaptable, agile, able to pivot to reflect changing processes and technology, industry evolution, and client requirements.
• Has worked extensively on PPC strategy and activation; SEM is a second language.
• Familiarity with GAM, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, G Suite, Slack, Asana, programmatic and/or marketing automation, order management, and data visualization platforms.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Account/Campaign Management or Media Planning/Buying for online media.
Training/Equipment: Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced office environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.