Reporting to the Associate Director, Advertising Sales (Regional Head North & East). This position is responsible for the direct revenue including deal negotiations, closures and servicing and looking after the quality of sales in terms of ideation, innovation, width (onair, online, PL) and premium pricing for the same.
Essential Job Functions:
• Independent responsibility for 35-50% of the office sales target.
• Managing existing client relationships and growing business on both existing brands and developing new brands within client portfolio.
• Developing new clients.
• Extensive internal collaboration with S&P, marketing, programming, traffic etc. to leverage network strengths to deliver revenue upside / higher yields via customized pitches.
• Sell online, marketing events and promotional licensing in addition to traditional onair sales.
Sales Processes (Internal / External)
• Updating routine MIS and sales projections.
• Establishing and maintaining market relationships and CSR.
• Assisting finance with timely market collections.
• Assist supervisor in defining office sales strategy and tactics.
• Guide and train junior resources / planners on day-to-day operations and client management.
• Has TV/ Media sales experience.
• Has excellent communication skills.
• Leading by example, self-starter and a team player.
• Post-graduation degree in management / media studies.
But wait, there’s more!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
• More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture