As Senior Manager of the Digital Revenue Insights team, you will support revenue across WarnerMedia’s News, Entertainment and Warner Brothers digital properties: CNN, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, TruTV, Team Coco, Adult Swim and more. You will lead a team that is focused on deep revenue analysis and monetization discovery across Turner Digital. You will support all aspects of budgeting and reporting of Advertising Sales revenue. You will manage the day-to-day revenue metrics, financial reporting and manage projects around new and emerging digital revenue products. You will report into the Digital Yield Management group and work closely with all the relevant revenue teams, including Finance, Revenue Operations, Research and Ad Sales. You will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for enabling smart business decisions that are deeply driven through analytics.
What will you be doing?
• In collaboration with Finance and Sales Leadership, assume full ownership of the Turner Digital annual budget and monthly revenue forecast
• Aggregate, automate and analyze revenue and trends across verticals and products, including regular revenue pacing against targets.
• Deliver insights around the health of the business through advanced analytics and predictive modeling
• Lead the monthly forecasting and reporting cycle for Digital Ad Sales revenue
• Develop key variables and dashboards to visualize inventory monetization and enable smart decisions
• Utilize trends around pricing and inventory to forecast an expanding portfolio of products (Programmatic, Distribution, Social, etc.)
• Create aggregated Budget and Long Range Plan presentations for executive leadership
• Develop quantitative analyses, ad hoc reporting and revenue models to support all levels of business decision making
• Initiate process and systems changes to meet needs of an evolving Digital business
• Identify gaps and opportunities in how the data is collected and collaborate with other groups to address these areas
What do we require from you?
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising
• 2+ years of experience in managing people
• Financial Planning & Analysis background is preferred
• Strong analytical/problem solving abilities (financial modeling & product development)
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills to lead a team and present to executive management
• Ability to synthesize large data sets, create models and develop meaningful insights.
• Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
• Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation.
• Exceptional execution focus with the ability to multi-task and lead wide ranging business initiatives while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.).
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker is a plus.