The CNN Digital Research & Analytics team is responsible for analyzing performance of CNN Digital properties to support key business decision-making.
The team is integral in providing strategic and tactical insights to executive management and business leaders on digital analytics, media research, consumer insight, and the emerging technology landscape.
Critical intelligence derived from both qualitative and quantitative data help drive product strategy, editorial and programming, and audience development.
We are looking for an Intern to join the CNN Digital Research & Analytics team who will be responsible for tracking and analyzing key performance and engagement metrics across CNN Digital platforms and products, and in the broader news and information landscape.
• Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Curious, independent, self-starter and motivated to learn
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Project and time management skills
• Ability to be organized and proactive
• Embraces learning new skills, tools and analytical techniques
• Curiosity to explore data, driven to understand the "why", and a passion to draw connections
• Interest in digital news, emerging technology and media trends
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.