The HLN Specials unit will produce over 16 long form crime driven documentary style one hour shows.
The first eight revolve around shocking lies, deceit and bad behavior-all caught on camera. This series focuses on video evidence in criminal investigations. The second 8 shows are unsolved missing cases and unexplained deaths that continue to baffle investigators.
This series unravels the newest evidence and compels viewers to hunt for answers with a call to action.
Summer 2020 Intern - HLN Specials
• Interns will assist and participate in producing the long-form documentaries.
• Responsibilities include dubbing, transcribing, logging, researching, searching for video and sound, preparing reports, booking guests and assisting with production and administrative tasks.
• Candidates should be passionate about long-form storytelling, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.