Video consumption continues to grow at record levels. Through broadcast, cable, DVR, OTT, streaming and social media, audiences have the ability to access content however, wherever and whenever they want it.
Due to this phenomenon, positioning the NBCU platform has become more critical than ever. This involves influencing and transforming the way consumers, agencies and advertisers think about our offerings, understand the marketplace and audience, and orchestrate actionable data-driven stories to deliver more timely, engaging and connected communications.
We are building a team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, data, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Establish value proposition for the NBCU platform across the portfolio, product and devices
• Provide research support for portfolio products in close liaison with sales, strategy, data products and client/agency partnership teams
• Monitor and report trends in media cross-platform landscape, media consumption habits, and viewer behavior shifts
• Craft internal and external facing write-ups and thought leadership on the changing media landscape using inhouse and syndicated data sources
• Collaborate across various internal teams and external vendors to scope for measurement capabilities
• 2+ years of applied experience in an analytics/strategy/product role at a media brand, agency or supplier
• Experience analyzing data in linear and digital analytics platforms with syndicated research tools
• Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to convey complex data results in a simple and concise way including the ability to make visually compelling decks
• The ability to work closely with a variety of other teams
• The ability to quickly adapt to new landscapes and adopting new truths
• BA/BS in a related field or significant relevant work experience
• A self-starter and big picture thinker with an innate curiosity and strategic mindset, and desire to push beyond the status quo
• Strong critical thinking skills and a natural affinity for numbers with the proven ability to analyze big data set, draw conclusions, present with creative storytelling and develop actionable recommendations
• Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to translate complex information into digestible formats and deliver impactful presentations across the organization
• Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• A clearly demonstrated passion for media industry and defining the future of media/entertainment