The Technical Support Analyst serves on a Client Services team that is aligned with our Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park business and handles the day to day fulfillment of computer and mobile device tickets and related projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide end user workplace support including issue troubleshooting and resolution, upgrades/patches, new software installations and general Q&A across PC, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, and Peripherals.
• Escalate high priority and complex to Technical Lead and/or CS Manager. Act as liaison between client and Subject Matter Expert until ticket is closed.
• Install new workplace devices for end users including PC, Mac, Peripherals, smartphones, and tablets, Etc.
• Escalate workplace solutions where standard offerings are not available and collaborate with Technical Lead.
• Conduct PC refresh for Windows and Mac hardware:
• Complete pre-site surveys, identify requirements for any hardware or software procurement
• Image, configure and install replacement computers
• Assist with office moves; primarily computer disconnect/reconnect. Discuss and prioritize office moves with CS Manager.
• This position requires working on major holidays, weekends, early mornings and late nights.
• Lift 50 pounds or more.
• Work indoors and outdoors in all weather and temperature conditions
• Due to the fact that this position will be supporting the Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park, CityWalk and offsite facilities, walking and driving to various locations is a normal part of our daily support model.
• Minimum 5 years recent experience providing Level 2 direct end-user support for a
• Fortune 500 company in a Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh environment
• Good knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols and configuration requirements
• Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac OS.
• Strong knowledge of iPhone/iPad, Android mobile devices
• Integrity: Do the right thing and treat people right
• Creativity: The environment and resources to dream new dreams
• Teamwork: We're smarter and more dynamic together
• Pioneering Spirit: The drive to invent the future
• Ownership: Act like an owner, not a renter