CNN Tech Training delivers live, distance and on-demand learning on technology and technical workflows for employees worldwide.
Our focus is capability development: to build and deliver agile, engaging content and experiences, creating responsive solutions that equip CNN'ers with the operational skills essential to our storytelling. powerhouse brands
Tech Training interns have access and exposure to CNN operations and learning in many different aspects.
There is an array of opportunities available in our internship, based on business need and candidate experience, you may be:
• Conceptualizing, storyboarding and producing video content (for internal learning)
• Drafting class documentation
• Creating website content (for internal site)
• Embedding with trainers for CNN's editorial, digital and tech ops
• Project development and management
• Tutorial scriptwriting
• Attending classes and learning CNN systems, equipment, workflows and processes
• Teaching classes
• Experience in/exposure to broadcast operations, technical production, the editorial process and/or training and teaching.
• Experience in content creation, writing and/or video production.
• Interest in learning strategy, training, and development.
• Strong, demonstratable presentation and/or teaching skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; comfortable with autonomy.
• Experience in project or process management a plus.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.