Requisition Number: 1917930
This position provides customer service, clerical assistance to office staff, compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities, and handles basic data entry.
• Perform sale day administration functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments, matching titles with invoices and checks, customer service, data entry, filing and routing, etc.
• Provide quality customer service through fact to face and phone support. Answer questions and provide support.
• Perform basic data entry into the AS 400 computer system, and download digital image of vehicles into the system if instructed.
• Prepare, issue, and send out correspondence, bills, invoices, receipts, checks, or other documents.
• Copy data and compile records and reports. Sort and file documents.
• Operate office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, scanner, postage machine, etc.
• Answer phones, convey messages, and run errands. Greet and assist customers.
• Stamp, sort and route incoming mail and Airborne/FedEx packages and letters. Drop off and pick up mail at the U.S. Post office on a daily basis as needed.
• Prepare outgoing mail with sufficient postage and assure daily mail is posted. Prepare Airborne/FedEx labels via computer and printer.
• Assure items mailed are properly packaged, labeled and addressed, and replenish mail machine postage meter as required.
• Perform sale day administrative functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments, matching titles with invoices and checks, customer service, data entry, filing and routing, etc.
• Provide quality customer service through face to face and phone support. Answer questions and provide support.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior clerical or administrative experience required.
• Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
• Good communication and organizational skills required with strong attention to details.
• Basic computer software skills required.
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service required.