This position is accountable for day-to-day supervision of 3rd party vendor partners conducting outbound call center sales activities. Including performance management, dialing plan management, vendor compliance, quality assurance and customer satisfaction. Requires 75-80% travel to domestic and international locations...Road Warrior status!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for meeting/exceeding all key performance indicators to include sales, quality, and retention.
• Effectively manage every aspect of designated vendor relationships including performance management, contracting and invoicing.
• Maintain the highest levels of customer service standards and represent the overall best interests of SiriusXM.
• Communicate direction of SiriusXM's sales operations organization and facilitate adherence to policies and procedures that support the overall department objectives.
• Analyze reports to determine performance gaps and manage action plans to improve.
• Develop or adjust calling and/or staffing strategies based on changing business requirements on a near real time basis where needed.
• Collaborate with vendor partners on calling plans for week over week/month over month volume fluctuations to ensure sales commitments are met/exceeded.
• Work closely with other organizational entities including, but not limited to channel management, CRM, IT, workforce management, command center, reporting, training, and quality.
• Recommend and develop actions to improve overall sales metrics including net list yield and sales per hour component KPIs as well as operational efficiencies.
• Interact with various organizational levels within SiriusXM and outsourced partners.
• None for this position
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience required.
• Requires 5-8 years of large-scale outbound call center operations.
• Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of vendor relationship management in the outbound call center industry.
• Strong background in consumer sales measurements and reporting, quality processes, outbound sales, retention and contract administration.
• Understanding of call center best practices, dialer management, staffing, outbound campaign management and scripting/CRM applications is preferred.
• Understanding of telemarketing rules, regulations and DNC requirements.
• Valid driver's license required for travel to some rural domestic locations.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Strong analytical skills with excellent computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid time-management and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, and takes initiative.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team while in a remote environment.
• Strong communication skills required due to the remote nature of the position.
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• 75-80% travel required, include domestic and international (valid passport required).
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).