SiriusXM + Pandora is the world's largest audio entertainment company and is among the largest music subscription media companies in the United States, offering an array of exclusive content to satisfy many interests. We are at the most exciting time in the company's history as we are rapidly growing in the streaming space with a plan to reach millions and create very exciting, thriving, joyous experiences. To continually improve and deliver value to our subscribers and customers, we maintain a relentless focus on analysis and innovation.
We are looking for a creative, highly driven Streaming Services and Products Senior Analyst / Manager who can provide insights in the rapidly growing streaming space. This person will work to understand, analyze, develop and maintain management reports and presentations for the streaming division. Will be responsible for distributing key metrics to the Organization related to all aspects of our streaming services. This individual will have expert level skills in designing and developing reports, interpreting results, and extracting and sharing insights that can drive business results. Responsibilities also include designing, implementing and reading out test results in a highly detail-oriented and deadline driven manner. In this role, this person will have an opportunity to make positive and meaningful impacts on the streaming business, and to interact directly with Executive management and business stakeholders across SiriusXM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research, understand and measure all core metrics associated with SiriusXM's streaming service and products. Deliver insights through reports measuring performance of various core metrics such as -- Listening performance / Streaming conversion & churn, Streaming marketing response / Streaming marketing campaigns analysis
• Be an expert in streaming related data/metrics/reporting as it relates to marketing
• Serve as the primary POC for the broader organization on issues pertaining to analytic databases related to streaming
• Gather requirements, design A/B streaming tests and deliver test results
• Translate/interpret the business needs (with minimum information) into actionable metrics / track and communicate the insights
• Deliver streaming insights by developing reports using Omniture and multiple internal sources (Teradata/ SQL Service/ Vertica).
• Perform segmentation and analysis using statistical learning tolls (e.g., R, Python, Spark) as needed and have some basic understanding of digital analytic tests
• Identify, compile and deliver actionable insights to cross-functional teams and external partners; driving optimal performance for key streaming metrics across SXM
• Act as internal point of contact for all reporting data questions and investigations. Perform data investigations and escalate to appropriate functional IT owners to inform and request resolution
• Lead analytics to identify drivers in streaming business performance
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Monitors quality process to QA report queries and scheduled reports for data results impacted by changes to database and field attributes
• This position requires the use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As required by ITAR, to perform this position you must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of Analytical experience for Manager level and 3+ years for Sr. Analyst
• Basic statistical background with good exposure to R or Python (preferred)
• Experience building visualizations, dashboards and reports using multiple tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau)
Requirements and General Skills:
• Have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
• Must be comfortable working independently with minimal supervision most times
• Have strong analytical skills and reconciliation experience
• Must be able to code and mine data as needed for analysis
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and communicate reporting strategies that address a wide range of information needs
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and follow through on projects
• Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to collaborate with matrixed teams to achieve organizational goals
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills, public speaking & presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Proficiency in Teradata/ SQL / Vertica, R or Python (preferred)
• Experience translated Big Data into actionable insights (e.g., Cloudera, Teradata, Spark)
• Experience automating reporting processes
• Adobe analytics, Digital Analytics suites
• Strong SQL coding experience
• Advanced Excel capabilities, pivot, array, VBA (preferred)