The Salesforce Center of Excellence team is looking for Technical Architect. In this position, you will be working on our systems and services built on the Salesforce platform with a team of software engineers to deliver projects and systems critical to NBCU businesses across Film and Television. Our team of technical architects are deeply technical, highly collaborative, versatile, and enthusiastic about taking on new problems across our businesses.
• Develop technology solutions through collaboration with business, operations, and engineering staff involving others throughout the design & build process to ensure a smooth transition to operational state
• Lead technology portion of POC initiatives and the evaluation of Salesforce solutions
• Provide technical oversight for engineering staff and vendors to define application architecture, high-level user stories, and deliver new features and new applications
• Create custom applications in the Salesforce Platform utilizing custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force pages, Lightning components, and SOQL
• Perform root cause analysis on major problems and recurring issues
• 5-8 years of experience working as an IT professional in technical roles
• 4+ years Practical experience with mission-critical enterprise systems based on Salesforce platforms
• Advanced understanding of Salesforce platform from Sales Cloud, Force.com, Lightning, and API integration with CRM platforms
• Strong problem-solving skills matched with the ability to articulate level-appropriate details of solutions to different audiences and other team members
• Thorough knowledge of DevOps and deployment in highly available environments
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment with multiple Development teams
• Bachelor of Science degree required
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY ;
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• 3+ years Systems Integration experience with a demonstrated ability to complete complex system integrations on time and on budget
• Experience with relational database concepts, ETL processes, data management and segmentation best practices with systems such as such as Informatica, SQL Server, or Teradata.
• Experience with SalesforceDX, GIT, Jenkins, Urban Code, or other Continuous integration and Continuous deployment software
• Familiarity with TIBCO Business works, XML, and XPath to evaluate existing interface logic in the TIBCO platform.
• Familiarity with Salesforce platform third party applications such as SpringCM, Conga Composer, Grid buddy, or Process Composer.
• Some experience in other web-based technologies such as J2EE or .net
• Media & Entertainment experience desired, but not essential.