As part of the IT Film group, this position is key to providing application development support to the technical development team; innovate, design, develop and implement software solutions within company standards; deliver quality solutions to resolve functional issues and meet functional requirements; and collaborate effectively with functional team and business units to provide expert project life cycle support.
• Providing development support to IT and business teams.
• Collaborating with analysts and managers to identify, assess, test, and resolve reported application and technical issues for RTS support and development projects.
• Developing, testing, and deploying projects.
• Writing technical specifications.
• Ensuring all technical documentation and coding meets Paris standards.
• Participating in off hours and weekend support when necessary.
• Participating in peer code reviews to ensure that code is developed correctly.
• Working in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are aggressive
• Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team or alone on a project
• Accepting responsibility and ownership of assignments
• Strong customer focus
• Bachelor’s Degree - BSCS, BS MIS, BS CIS or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience designing and developing SQL stored procedures involving complex calculations, with at least 2 years of experience in SQL2014 or higher version and with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
• Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET Framework 4.0 or higher
• data modeling experience combined with real time experience designing relational database tables in SQL Server
• Excellent oral and written communication, development and project documentation skills
• Must be able to articulate complex application concepts in layman’s terms
• Strong analytical, debugging, and testing skills
• Proven experience with studio-based participations and residuals calculations, financial or payment functions as a developer or consultant
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and software development practices
• Crystal reports or using similar reporting tool
• SQL Server Reporting Services, Integration Services and Analysis Services
• PowerPivot and PowerBI