The Facilities Operations & Engineering Coordinator is responsible for the providing the highest levels of customer service to the customers of the NBCUniversal Operations & Technology Facilities Teams. Primary responsibilities will be Facility Operations at 10 Universal City Plaza property. The coordinator is responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service along with supporting all engineering, maintenance work plans, reporting and Integrated Work Place Management System processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing highest levels of customer service for NBCUniversal Fac Ops & Eng customers; greet visitors, answer phones, generate internal/external correspondence, order supplies, deliveries, filing etc.
• Triage work requests for accuracy and assign crew(s) to work orders.
• Use the IWMS for Work Order creation, assignment, status and reporting information.
• Administer daily functions of the IWMS such as adding labor teams to crews, updating zone teams with resources available for work.
• Perform Service Center support as needed for work order creation, shift coverage etc.
• Assist and train customers on how to enter requests in the IWMS customer portal and mobile app.
• Review Work Orders for DATA QUALITY. Ensure property information, crew information, materials and labor quantities and asset information accurately reflected on work orders during the work order life cycle.
• Support Work Control operations with multi-trade work order setup and customer communications.
• Work with Finance and Fac Ops & Eng admin teams on cost transfer analysis as needed.
• Manage Key Performance Indicators for Operations and Engineering teams.
• Perform Zone Maintenance/Janitorial inspections and create planned corrective work orders in the IWMS system to ensure property is well-maintained.
• Perform general office repairs and set ups, inspections of meeting rooms, special event coordination and support setup and tear-down.
• Update and distribute weekly Staff Meeting minutes and nightly after-hours Security access list.
• Provide monthly/quarterly work order metrics.
• Manage customer and vendor insurance compliance and maintain vendor BROWZ compliance.
• Assist with recycling program.
• Manage special projects and outside vendors as assigned.
• Maintain and update project calendar weekly.
• Maintain schedule for shared conference room.
• Request pricing and coordinate scheduling for vendor services supporting the Maintenance Repair & Operations programs.
• Coordinate office maintenance requests (including ergonomic equipment installs, painting, furniture modification, etc.).
• Inspect and prepare vacated offices/cubicles so they are move-in ready for new employee.
• Establish and maintain favorable occupant relations.
• High School Diploma; college degree preferred
• Minimum of 5-years prior experience in a clerical/administrative role; property/facilities management experience highly preferred
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Position requires a valid California Driver's License and a CLEAN driving record. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize tasks and projects; attention to detail a must
• Customer-focused with excellent customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to maintain professionalism at all times