Have you lead teams focused on supporting SaaS technologies? Do you excel at forging strong partnerships with the business? We’re looking for a seasoned manager and skilled relationship-builder to join our team as a Sr. Manager, Corporate Technologies. In this role you will partner with leadership on business-wide system strategy, selection, implementation, data analysis and reporting. To support our rapidly growing organization, you will manage a team responsible for executing business requirements for a number of industry best practice cloud solutions, including Salesforce, NetSuite, Ultipro, and Cornerstone. You’ll establish and (execute) on a framework to drive standardization, flexibility and repeatability, while ensuring the team continues to provide superior customer service. If you’re an expert communicator and practiced problem-solver who thrives in an agile environment, this is the perfect role for you.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Engage and align with company leadership in the strategic development of technology initiatives to improve internal efficiencies. Serve in a consultative manner to communicate, drive and support best practices.
• Proactively partner with internal teams to develop a systems roadmap for the current and long- term state to enable scale and future integrations.
• Ensure a customer-focused approach including support of internal customers from management to C-level.
• Ensure adherence to project timelines and accountability for the selection and implementation of new systems.
• Partner with the business to help identify risks and opportunities and develop strategies to mitigate as needed to ensure optimal system performance and results.
• Evaluate increasing utilization and return on investments of Shared Services Cloud systems.
• Lead M&A system integration for business systems.
• Partner with software vendors to ensure that near-term and long-term business needs are met.
• Implement, evaluate and maintain effective processes that will improve customer service levels.
• Perform audits to identify opportunities to improve service levels and productivity within Shared Services team.
• Ensure process documents are complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately.
• Provide reports on team metrics, KPIs and results to department leadership and stakeholders.
• Track / identify various team metrics, budgets and costs.
• Lead, coach and develop the Cloud Shared Services team, structuring appropriate training and eliminating road blocks to team performance.
• Provide planning & prioritization for team resources delegating and assigning projects, duties, and objectives ensuring top team performance and engagement.
• Develop staff members through continuous feedback, mentoring, annual goal planning and effective performance management.
• Partner with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully. Owns the selection process.
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at-all-times, policies and processes are observed and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field; or equivalent experience.
• At least 7 years of IT experience with at least 5 years’ experience in a management or leadership role of technical team member is required.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience with or leading teams focusing on SaaS based systems.
• Must be able to support their staff to solve complex business problems through the alignment of system capabilities and presenting these changes to management effectively.
• Experience supporting Salesforce is highly preferred.
• Strong vendor management skills to leverage product capabilities, adopt best practices, and transform next generation platforms required.
• Strong internal customer relationship and problem-solving skills; ability to build relationships and quickly spot, and communicate a resolution for, potential issues.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and technical skills, with the ability to foster a co-operative work environment and work effectively with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Demonstrates understanding of Agile/Lean leadership principles; proficient in agile team development as well as awareness of team training opportunities
• Exhibits courage by taking smart risks and encouraging others to do so; empowers innovative approaches by motivating others to be proactive and resourceful
• Able to effectively coach and mentor, and identify and address skills needs and gaps
• Proficient in methods and techniques for running effective meetings and for understanding and influencing the roles played by participants
• Strong project management skills, including prioritization, planning and coordination between multiple functional project teams.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities and operational demands.
• Highly collaborative, innovative and results-driven.