Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Posting Job Description
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
• June 1 – August 7
• June 8 – August 14
• June 15 – August 21
• June 22 – August 28
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
We are seeking interns who can bring their passion for entertainment, knowledge of pop-culture, communication and organization skills to our Marketing teams across our Theatrical, Worldwide TV Marketing, Consumer Products, Home Entertainment, Games, and Digital Networks businesses. This internship is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in marketing, market research and analytics, communications, digital media or other related fields. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as projects with social media, competitive research and analysis, support with recap summaries, reports, and business plans, event planning, and exposure to various facets of the business.