I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Mobile Device Support Specialist will provide first line response for all company mobile device issues. They will also be responsible for acquisition, maintenance, account management and life cycle management of company mobile devices, The current mobile device infrastructure consists predominantly of iPhones, iPads, and MiFi devices across 24 offices throughout the US and 2 international offices.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
• 60% Answer incoming support calls and emails from customers. This includes all, but is not limited to, the following:
• Provide 2nd Tier support for all company issued iPads, iPhones, Android phones and all other company-supported mobile devices. This includes troubleshooting, break/fix, configuration, and deployments.
• Purchase and coordinate mobile device upgrades with mobility vendors.
• Repair or replacement of broken devices through warranty or service stock.
• Activation of cellular services including company phones, smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and MiFi devices.
• Assist with setup and troubleshooting of email services including email, contacts and calendar on both company and employee owned devices.
• Work with users and management to facilitate approval of new lines of service, tablets and any exception requests to corporate mobile policy.
• Document all support calls with detailed issue descriptions and resolution methods in company service management system.
• 10% Process and ship mobile devices as a part of support tickets as well as new project deployments.
• 10% Maintain accurate records of all company mobile devices in both corporate asset management system (currently FileMaker database) and broadband carrier web portals.
• 10% Participate in management of company broadband accounts (currently Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile).
• 10% Administration of Mobile Device Management system (currently Intune).
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
• College degree, or equivalent training or experience.
• Proficiency with iOS devices and the ability to troubleshoot and configure.
• Experience working with Verizon Wireless and/or AT&T Wireless on corporate accounts.
• Minimum of 3 years of IT Customer Support (or related) experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Availability for afterhours support, if needed
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• % Travel Required (Approximate): 0